Choosing the right company for your web design in Nigeria
Web design and development in Nigeria as rapidly evolved and improved over the years. Now we have more than ever before numerous web designers in Nigeria, from freelancers to web design companies. With so many web developers offering their services out there now, its hard to differentiate the amateurs from the professional web designers. So, how do you tell which offer is right for you? The cheap, the beautiful, the over priced… how do you make a choice?
Deciding on a new web design in Nigeria or re-design is one of the most exciting and challenging parts of a website development project. The design has to bring functionality to life and showcase your content while supporting your marketing, business and communications goals at the same time. Successful web design can have a positive impact on your website’s ability to attract and hold visitors attention, a poor web design does the opposite and can have a damaging effect on your credibility.
We believe great websites are clear, focused, easy to read and navigate. When building websites, you should design with consideration to the science behind readability and eye scanning, using fonts that are clear and large enough that visitors can read without struggling. Simplify the navigation of your website with headings and menu titles that are clear and easy to understand. Each of these things will contribute to a better reading experience and make it easier to find relevant information on your site.
Visitors judge your website in a matter of seconds. Marketers often refer to this as the “Blink Test”. Can a visitor scan your website in 3-5 seconds and asses your content, judge it and decide if they want to stay there, do something, or leave. Every visitor that lands on your website represents another potential customer.
To ensure your site will truly resonate with your target audience — and to save you from some major headaches down the road — we recommend implementing SEO in your design strategy. Your designs should focus on website usability and conversions – Adopting a Sales Ready Website means you will see:
- More targeted and qualified traffic
- Higher conversion rate
- Increase in Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Increase in Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Marketing & Sales alignment
At blueGEEK Web Solutions, our responsively designed sites are built from the ground up to deliver a beautiful experience on any device, from mobile-to-tablet-to-desktop and beyond. We integrate social media into web design – connecting your website with the major social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We also add social bookmarking websites to help syndicate your content to as wide an audience as possible. With a Sales Ready website, you have the ability to completely customize your content to your visitor’s needs.
- Do you need a website for your new company? A new website development from blueGEEK is the solution
- Do people tell you your website is out-dated or ‘old school‘? Re- designing your website can make a substantial improvement in your brand image as well as actually improve the amount of sales generated by the site.
- Are you ready to start selling your products on the web? The blueGEEK’s team of E-commerce experts has the hands-on experience to answer these questions as they relate to your unique business needs.
- Do you want to be able to control the content of your website without needing a programmer or HTML expert? A CMS (Content Management System) does just that. It allows non-technical business people to add or edit content on the website through a web browser.
If the primary purpose of your website is to capture leads, then it’s critical that your lead generation website uses the best practices in usability and conversion techniques so that the maximum number of leads are captured. We can help you create an optimal web experience targeted to your unique audiences. We specialize in designing and developing websites based on strategy for companies like yours.